You can listen live to all our our programmes at Leytonstone Masjid, via our website, our app or via tune in radio.
Do you miss putting money into the Masjid Bucket,
especially in Ramadhan?
Now you can donate to your beloved Leytonstone Masjid online.
Tune In Radio
Search “Tune in” in the app store to download the Tune In radio App. Once installed, search for Leytonstone Masjid. Visit the Tune in Radio Website below, for further instructions on how to download the app and compatible devices.
Livestream not working?
Try these troubleshooting steps first:
1. Check the Stream Status, at the top of this page. If it says “All Systems Working, Leytonstone Masjid is LIVE”, and you are still experiencing problems go to step 2. If any other message appears please scroll down to the contact from and report the fault using the form below.
2. Have you tried the different streams? The different streams use different file formats. It may be possible that your device has rejected a format, hence is encountering issues.
3. The Livestream is live all the time, however you will only hear something if a programme or prayer is taking place at the time. To check that the livestream is working, you can turn the volume up on your device to the maximum and listen very close to your speaker, you may hear a buzzing sound. If so, this indicates the livestream is working, however there are no programmes currently being broadcasted.
4. Have you tried restarting your device by turning it off and back on again? This is known to be one of the most common fixes to IT problems. If this fails, continue following the troubleshooting guidance below.
5. Are you using an Adblocker? An Adblocker is a piece of software which blocks adverts. Some of our streams will not work, if you are using an adblocker. If you are, you will need to disable it completely and then restart your browser.
5. Have you tried a different browser. Some versions of Google Chrome are know to be problematic with playing live streams. Try a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge and see if the problem resolves itself.
6. Have you tried a different device? The fault may lie with your device. Try again with a different device. if you are having trouble playing the livestream via the Leytonstone Masjid App, try the Masjid Website.
8. Still having problems: Contact us using the form below, and we’ll try and help solve your problem.
If you are experiencing an error with our Live Stream, please report it using the form below.